How Do I Join?
For those wishing to learn about us in preparation to becoming a Member, I direct you to our TRAINING INFORMATION Page.
There you will find the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs); a map of where we train; latest Membership Fees; latest Training Calendar(s) and the New Member Information Sheet.
If you are happy with everything you read, please register your interest to join by completing and sending us an email – via CONTACT page – to include:-
- If one or two Handlers – with Christian names (for name badges);
- Dog‘s name, breed and age (date of birth if known).
You will then be ‘in the system’ to be guided by the Administration Team thereafter, which will include interaction regarding:-
- Completion of the Membership Application Form – and to bring it on your 1st day;
- Importance of reading the associated Pre-Training Checklist – information purposes only;
- Provision of the Direct Transfer Form – after acceptance – to enable payment of fees,
- Sight of a current Vaccination Record for your dog – bring on your 1st day;
- Class allocation/report point – to be emailed to you 10 days before your 1st day;
- Documents to bring to your Instructor on your 1st day – completed Membership Application Form (including payment section) and current vaccination certificate for your dog(s);
- Requirements/actions to be strictly adhered to in accordance with our COVID Safety Plan – 2 documents as attachments to email of acceptance.
Once you become a Member you will be able to join our Facebook page by clicking on the symbol below.