WELCOME TO ALL OUR MEMBERS, PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS and VISITORS
We managed to battle through the inclement weather that invariably featured during Term 2 and well done all those who battled through with us.
We will be introducing electronic delivery (by email) of Certificates for those successful in Term 2 and the email will include the Class and corresponding coloured flag to proceed to for Term 3. Those who were not successful will also be contacted to similarly be advised of which Class/coloured flag to proceed to in Term 3.
Term 3 details are as follows:-.
- Runs from 21st July to 15th September with mid-Term break on 18th August (see 2019 Training Calendar on TRAINING INFORMATION Page).
- Registrations for New Members will be available on 21st July, 28th July and 4th August;
- We have scheduled a total of 11 Classes: 2xJunior Beginner; 3xBeginner; 3xNovice; 1xIntermediate and 2xAdvanced Classes.
- Look out for our impressive flags on the approach to and at Lexcen Park;
- Those whose membership expired at the end of Term 2/2019 and who qualify for an extension in Term 3, will receive a confirmation email shortly;
We continue to support the ‘Give Me Space’ concept as can be seen by the posters on display at Training and in the New Member Welcome packs. Please read the posters so that you are fully aware when/why a dog is wearing a yellow bandana.