WELCOME TO ALL OUR MEMBERS, PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS and VISITORS
This is your link to the AGM Information Pack for Members – which includes the Agenda – in preparation for the AGM on 24th November 2019.
A Team from JDTC attended the SAFE Quiz Night on 5th October 2019 during which we donated $1,000 to that worthy cause and thereby honoured our Annual Donation commitment for 2019. .
Presentation of Donation to SAFE
The photoshoot on 6th October for Ian Goodenough, MP for Moore, 2020 Calendar went well and we look forward to the end product.
Term 4 details are as follows:-
- Runs from 6th October to 1st December with mid-Term break on 3rd November, our AGM on 24th November before training and the Christmas Fun Day on 8th December (see 2019 Training Calendar on TRAINING INFORMATION Page for full details);
- Registration for New Members is available the first 3 weeks of Term ie 6th, 13th, 20th October 2019. Please come by 8.30am so that you can be registered in good time to start your Class at 9.00am;
- Scheduled are a total of 12 Classes: 2xJunior Beginner; 5xBeginner; 3xNovice; 1xIntermediate and 1xAdvanced Classes;
- Those whose membership expired at the end of Term 3/2019 and who qualify for an extension in Term 4 have been invited to continue on with their training;
- Look out for our impressive flags on the approach to and at Lexcen Park.
The 2020 Training Calendar can be found on the TRAINING INFORMATION Page.
You can now access our Facebook page by pressing the ‘How Do I Join‘ button on the Home page and pressing the Facebook symbol at the bottom of the resultant page.
We continue to support the ‘Give Me Space’ concept as can be seen by the posters on display at Training and in the New Member Welcome packs. Please read the posters so that you are fully aware when/why a dog is wearing a yellow bandana.