WELCOME TO ALL OUR MEMBERS, PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS and VISITORS
This is to announce that there will be a 15 minute demonstration by the Agility Section at Lexcen Park on 15th September 2019 starting at 8.45am. It is aimed at those who may be interested in agility (scroll to the bottom of the Home Page for further information) but all are welcome to attend.
This is a change to the original announcement which said that 8th September would be the date of the Demonstration.
We managed to battle through the inclement weather that invariably featured during Term 2 and well done all those who battled through with us.
We introduced electronic delivery (by email) of Certificates for those successful in Term 2 and the email included the Class and corresponding coloured flag to proceed to for Term 3. Those who were not successful were also contacted to similarly be advised of which Class/coloured flag to proceed to in Term 3.
Term 3 details are as follows:-.
- Runs from 21st July to 15th September with mid-Term break on 18th August (see 2019 Training Calendar on TRAINING INFORMATION Page).
- Registrations for New Members is now closed for Term 3; Term 4 commences on 6th October (see 2019 Training Calendar).
- We have scheduled a total of 11 Classes: 2xJunior Beginner; 3xBeginner; 3xNovice; 1xIntermediate and 1xAdvanced Classes.
- Look out for our impressive flags on the approach to and at Lexcen Park;
- Those whose membership expired at the end of Term 2/2019 and who qualify for an extension in Term 3 were invited to continue on with their training.
We continue to support the ‘Give Me Space’ concept as can be seen by the posters on display at Training and in the New Member Welcome packs. Please read the posters so that you are fully aware when/why a dog is wearing a yellow bandana.