TRAINING RESUMES ON SUNDAY 14th FEBRUARY 2021
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- MASKS will NOT be required to be worn;
- SOCIAL DISTANCING remains at 2sqm per person;
- HAND SANITISER will be provided and should be used;
- STAY AWAY from training if you feel unwell.
- CONTACT TRACING is mandatory and applies to Members, Team JDTC and anyone else who attends.
- For those able to log-in electronically, please remember to bring your mobile phones and log-in at one of the many ‘SafeWA QR code’ notices that will be on display at Lexcen Park – and in the Instructor’s Class folders.
- For those not able to log-in electronically, there will be paper registers available for completion which you will find on a table next to the large JDTC Flag near the ‘facilities’ block.
WELCOME BACK AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION – AND ADHERENCE TO OUR SAFE PRACTICES.
Dated: 7.30pm Friday 12th February 2021
- The next opportunity to join is Term 2 which starts on 18th April 2021 for which a waiting list is now open.
- COVID-19 and the conditions that the pandemic has imposed upon us continues to dominate our safe practices. We continue to be duty bound to honour the fundamental requirements of social distancing, regular hand sanitising, avoiding touching training equipment (eg bring your own mats) and, staying away from training on a training day if you feel unwell. By everyone honouring those restrictions it will give us our best opportunity to provide as safe an environment as possible for all concerned in and around Lexcen Park (Glengarry Oval for Agility on a Tuesday evening) on our Sunday morning training sessions.
- Ever thought of becoming an Instructor? If it has crossed your mind to want to help out in a very rewarding manner, please send us an email via the CONTACTS Page.
NOTE 1: Because of the restrictions on numbers, we have to know in advance who would like to join us; arriving at Lexcen Park unannounced and hoping to join will no longer be possible. Consequently, a revised system is now in place which invites you to apply to go on a waiting list as the first step (follow the prompt ‘How Do I Join‘ on the Home page for a more comprehensive explanation).
NOTE 2: When there is an adverse weather warning which would mean that training is to be cancelled, a message to that effect will be posted on this page (and Facebook) by 7.00am on that particular Sunday morning.